- By accepting and using your Gift Card, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- This card is for use at Dockyard Hong Kong, for the purchase of food & beverage items up to the remaining balance herein and cannot be exchanged for cash. Lost cards will be replaced only with proof of purchase and at a cost of HK$50
- A period of 12 months inactivity will result in the card becoming invalid and any balance will be non refundable.
- Management reserves the right to request the card to be shown at any time.
- Dockyard may cancel the Gift Card where, in its sole discretion, Dockyard believes the Gift Card has been stolen or fraudulently tampered with, or if there is a dispute over ownership of the card. No credit or unused balance on the Gift Card at the time it is cancelled in accordance with this clause will be refunded except at Dockyard’s sole discretion.
- Dockyard is not responsible for any loss resulting from lost or stolen cards or for use without permission.
- Dockyard reserves the right to wind up sales and use of the Gift Card with a six-month notice period to card holders. Any such notice will be sent by e-mail, or by a notice on the Dockyard website.
- Gift card balance, terms and conditions, validity and account details can be found in the user account on the Dockyard App, or by enquiry at a Cashier Counter within Dockyard.
Visit us at Level 1, 38 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong | Tel: (852) 2252 5228